Concentration is a game which tests your math skills and your memory.
When you start
a new game you will see a two boards. The board on the left
contains a set of problems and the board on the right contains a set
- Select a square on the left and press Enter.
- Select a square on the right and press Enter.
- If the solution to the problem on the left is equal to the problem on the right then you have a match.
- The object of the game is to match all problems on the left with their
solutions on the right.
- Once you match all the pairs, you win!!!...and you
can enter your name on the daily
This game requires good memory skills so concentrate!
There are currently two java versions and four non-java versions available:
The multiplication and division versions contain problems with numbers ranging from
2 to 12. The addition and subtraction versions contain problems with numbers from 1